Summer Support for Canine Partners
Canine Partners receives no government funding, we rely solely on public donations and legacies to keep creating life-transforming partnerships. We have lots of very deserving people on our waiting list, who want a canine partner to help them regain their independence, but we can only help them with your support. Here are five fantastic ways you can support Canine Partners this Summer…
Donate a one-off amount to help support Canine Partners.
Donations as small as £33 can help;
- Feed a litter of puppies for two weeks
- Fund specialist equipment for our Advanced Training dogs
- Provide half a day of specialist support for a new partnership to work and bond together
Take a look at Penny and canine partner River’s story here.
My Amazing Puppy
Sponsor a little life-changer
Sponsor a puppy and you’ll be giving them the best start on their journey to becoming an amazing assistance dog. You’ll follow their pawsteps through their first year with regular Pupdates, and we’ll send you an exclusive welcome pack, full of goodies, too. My Amazing Puppy makes the perfect gift – for you or for someone else. Will you choose inquisitive Cooper or bouncy Russell – or both?
When you sponsor a puppy, you’ll receive an exclusive;
- Special, personalised certificate
- Quarterly ‘Pupdates’ on your puppy’s progress
- Cuddly puppy toy
- Stunning picture of your chosen puppy
Every £1 you play will make a difference, funding amazing assistance dogs that change a disabled person’s life.
“I’ve played the lottery since the very beginning and have been lucky enough to win! I love playing the lottery, knowing my entry will help fund Canine Partners and help to change lives, like mine.”
– Wendy, with canine partner Carmen
Give regularly to Canine Partners
Making a regular gift to Canine Partners means we can plan for our future training and partnership programme with confidence. A small monthly gift adds up to a big impact for the disabled people that we support. Become a regular giver to Canine Partners and help;
- Re-build our Puppy and Advanced Training programmes so we can meet the
- demand for our life-changing dogs.
- Provide vital Aftercare support, ensuring that we are by the side of our partnerships for the expected decade of their working life together.
- Reduce our waiting list and ensure that returning partners whose dogs are no longer working, are able to continue to maintain their independence and retain the benefits of our life-changing dogs.
Take a look at Jess and canine partner Xolani’s story.Give regularly
Legacy gift in Wills
Leave a legacy
Leaving a legacy gift in your Will, no matter what size, will help us to continue providing our life-changing services to people living with physical disabilities in the UK.
“We make a promise to support every one of our partnerships for life. A legacy gift from you will help us keep this promise and will help guarantee that we can provide a canine partner to someone living with disability so they can live the life they want to, long into the future.”
– Alex Lochrane, CEO of Canine Partners