Our canine partners are trained to deal with all types of situations, from everyday chores to emergencies. ... read more
Applying for a canine partner
We are currently closed to new applications
Thank you for your interest in applying for a canine partner. We are not currently accepting new applications at this time and any applications received outside of the opening times will not be considered.
We will be keeping this page updated with details about when and where we will be re-opening to new applications in the future. In the meantime, please find some useful information below about the application process to prepare for when we do re-open.
Information you will need to provide:
The information you will need to provide to make a first stage application for a canine partner will appear on this page prior to the next opening date. This is to ensure that you have enough time to check your eligibility and prepare for making your first stage application.
NOTE: Any applications received outside of the opening times will not be considered.
Understanding the application process
1) Eligibility Criteria
- Check your eligibility to apply. If you are unsure if you are eligible, contact the Applications Team on 01730 716042 or email email@example.com before the first stage application windows open.
2) Applicant Guide
- Download our Applicant Guide – all you need to know about the process and partnership.
3) Discovery Day
Check that you will be able to attend one of the following mandatory Applicant Discovery Days:
- Saturday 1 June (Southern Training Centre, West Sussex)
- Saturday 8 June (Midlands Training Centre, Leicestershire)
- Wednesday 19 June (Southern Training Centre, West Sussex)
- Friday 21 June (Midlands Training Centre, Leicestershire)
4) Applicant Process Flowchart
- Understand how the application and assessment process will work if you proceed to second stage application.
Our amazing dogs
Find out more about what our amazing dogs can do.