The Big Scotland Bluebell Walk and Fun Day
Sunday 8 May 2016
Step into spring and join our Big Scotland Bluebell Walk on Sunday 8 May.
Join us at Pollokshaws Burgh Hall for an afternoon of fun for all ages. Craft stalls, raffle, tombola, face painting and much more, including a short 1 mile sponsored walk within the beautiful grounds of Pollok Country Park. Come along and show your support for Canine Partners and our life changing dogs.
- 1 mile circular wheelchair accessible walk
- Canine Partners demonstration
- Afternoon teas and refreshments available at The Bluebell Café
- Dog mini obstacle course
- Raffle and tombola
- Fashion show modelling the latest dog walking gear (by GPS of Galston)
- Face painting
- Craft stalls
- Meet our young canine partners in training
- Junior vet school for the kids
- Lots more fun filled family activities for everyone to enjoy!
Book tickets now and start fundraising! Challenge yourself to raise sponsorship so we can train more life changing canine partners.
£5 – could pay for a tasty treat to help our pups in training
£10 – could pay for a set of dog grooming equipment
£20 – could pay for a bed for one of our dogs in training
£60 – could pay for advanced training equipment for our dogs
£100 – could pay to train a dog to unload a washing machine
This event is sponsored by Pets ‘n’ Vets
- Date: Sunday 8 May 2016
- Time: 12pm – 4pm
- Start location: Pollokshaws Burgh Hall, 2025 Pollokshaws Road, Glasgow G43 1NE (opposite the entrance to Pollok Country Park)
- Ticket information: £6 per person (children go free)
- Other information: toilet facilities within the hall, disabled access, parking in and around the hall, easily accessible by public transport
- Contact name: Dale Gormley
- Contact number: 0845 481 1915
- Contact email: email@example.com
Share this page
Register your interest or ask us a question