The Humber Bridge 5K Santa Fun Run 2017
Sunday 10 December 2017
Join us once again for a 5K Fun Run or walk across Hessle's most iconic landmark and support Canine Partners.
A huge thank you to all of those who took part in this event.
If you have event sponsorship money you would like to pay to Canine Partners, you can do so in the following ways:
Just Giving/Virgin Giving pages – you don’t need to do anything, the money automatically gets transferred to Canine Partners.
Via our website – https://caninepartners.org.uk/donate/ and choose the first option, then select ‘Sponsorship’ from the drop down menu. Please put ‘Humber Bridge Santa Fun Run’ after your name in the ‘first name’ box.
Via post – cheques (with a cover note including your full contact details, inc. your sponsorship form if you have one) can be sent to ‘Fundraising Team, Canine Partners, Ashby Road, Osgathorpe, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 9SR’
On Sunday 10 December we will once again be holding a 5K fun run (or walk!) across the Humber Bridge in Hessle, East Yorkshire to raise much needed funds so that we can continue training amazing dogs to transform lives.
You supply the trainers, we’ll supply the Santa suit!
- Date: Sunday 10 December 2017
- Time: 11am (on the day registration from 10:30am – please note that card payments cannot be accepted on the day)
- Location: Humber Bridge, Hessle (nr Hull), East Yorkshire (Humber Bridge Car Park) – The race will start from the Information Centre end of the bridge at the main Humber Bridge car park.
- Ticket information: £10 per adult and £7.50 per child (includes Santa suit for adults and Santa hat for children). Book your tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/humber-bridge-5k-santa-fun-run-tickets-38628391559
- Contact name: Charlotte Jopling
- Contact number: 01530 225935
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have booked your place, please be sure to email email@example.com with an emergency contact number for on the day, as well as any medical conditions or accessibility needs. On the day entrants will need to provide this information upon registration.
Share this page
Register your interest or ask us a question.