Draycott Nursing & Care Carol Service 2017
Thursday 14 December 2017
Join us for a wonderful evening of carols, readings and a demonstration by the Canine Partners Demonstration Team.
We are delighted to announce the date of the sixth annual Draycott Nursing & Care Carol Service.
This exclusive event, hosted by Draycott Nursing & Care, will take place at St Mary Abbots Parish Church, Kensington, on Thursday 14th December 2017.
Join us for a wonderful evening of carols, celebrity readings and a demonstration by the Canine Partners Demonstration Team.
Readings by David Robb, James Dreyfus, Michael Peluso, Rula Lenska and performance by singer Patti Boulaye.
All proceeds from the evening will go towards transforming the lives of people with disabilities by providing them with specially trained assistance dogs.
- Date: Thursday 14 December 2017
- Time: Doors open at 6.15pm, guests to be seated by 6:45pm, service starts at 7pm and ends at 8.15pm
- Canapes and drinks: Served after the service until 9pm
- Location: St Mary Abbots Church, Kensington Church Street, London W8 4LA (Closest car park is Hornton Street Car Park W8 7NX)
- Ticket information: Adults £35, Children £10 (12 years and under)
- Contact name: Helen Watkinson
- Contact number: 01530 225939
- Contact email: email@example.com
To book tickets click the Eventbrite button below
Please note that we cannot reserve seats. Guests will be seated on a first come first served basis. All guests to be seated by 18:45 hrs.
Ticket price is non-refundable in the event of cancellation due to circumstances beyond our control.
Readers may be subject to change.
Entrance: Please arrive via the ‘South Entrance’ only which is on the corner of Kensington Church Street and Kensington High Street.
Watch the story of amazing partnership Barry O’Connell and his canine partner Guy
Share this page
Register your interest or ask us a question.