Pedal For Paws South 2018
Sunday 30 September 2018
Following the great success of 2017's Pedal for Paws cycling event - it's back again this year on Sunday 30th September! Now is your chance to register your interest to take part.
Following the great success of 2017’s Pedal for Paws cycling event – it’s back again this year on Sunday 30th September! Now is your chance to register your interest to take part.
Can you beat last year’s time? Maybe you want to brave one of the longer routes around the stunning South Downs? Or perhaps this is your first year taking on Pedal for Paws – you’ll have a great time!
You’ll be cycling from our Southern training centre on one of a choice of two routes, all adapted to suit all abilities – from beginner to experienced rider. Think you’re up for the challenge?
Registration opens from 8am, with races starting at 9am for the 52 mile route and 9:30am for the 29 mile route. Please scroll down this page for more information on the routes available.
On your bike. Transform a life.
Date: Sunday 30 September 2018
Time: 8.00am (Registration) – 5.00pm
Location: Canine Partners Southern Training Centre, Mill Lane, Heyshott, GU29 0ED
Tickets: Adult ticket (£20), Child ticket – under 16 (£10), Group rate for 10+ Adults (£15 each)
Contact name: Helen Watkinson
Contact number: 01530 225939
Contact email: email@example.com
All participants will receive our sponsorship literature, to help you with your fundraising and encourage family and friends to support you for undertaking the challenge!
Facilities will include:
A feed stop on route
First Aid support
Bike wash facilities
There are two routes available –
Pace (29 miles)
Bound (52 miles)
We look forward to you joining us – On your bike. Transform a life.
Rules and conditions for entry
- Strictly one entry form per person, including children. If you are part of a team please download and complete the team information sheet from our website caninepartners.org.uk/fundraisingtoolkit.
- Entry forms must be returned with the correct entry fee which secures your place in Pedal for
Paws. It is non-refundable.
- Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult; 2:1 ratio.
- If you have registered and find that for any reason you are unable to take part please us know as
soon as possible. You can give your place to someone else but you must let us know in advance.
- Pedal for Paws is not a race and all riders must follow the Highway Code. Adults are advised to
wear a helmet; all children must wear a helmet.
- If you are in doubt about your health or have a medical condition that could be affected by
exercise, you should obtain a doctor’s certificate before participating in Pedal for Paws.
- Pedal for Paws is a sponsored charity ride and by taking part you pledge to raise as much
sponsorship as possible – the suggested target is £100.
- Both the Pace and Bound routes require cycling on roads.
- Closing date for entries is 21st September 2018.
Share this page
If you have any questions regarding the event, please fill in the form below.