Welcome to the Canine Partners Fundraising Toolkit, where you can find our latest fundraising materials to help you spread the word about the work we do – and why we do it!
Below you will find all the resources you need, from posters to registration forms and more.
We will keep this page updated every quarter to ensure that you have the things you need when out and about fundraising and raising awareness for us, so stay tuned for even more useful tools coming soon.
All of our resources are provided in a PDF format.
Here you can download some of our general brand resources including brand guidelines and poster templates. Within the brand guidelines you will find our logo for use on your own materials.
- Gift Aid Form (2019) (form)
- Stamp Appeal (poster)
- Help us train more dogs (poster)
- Speaker poster template (poster)
- Sponsorship Form (form)
- Could you foster a canine partner mum? (poster)
- Canine Partners information leaflet
- Facts & Figures about Canine Partners
- The latest issue of Let’s Go Magazine
- Our latest Annual Review
- Canine Partners 10 step guide to taking photos
Please note that the Speaker poster template is for existing speakers promoting that they are available for talks in their local area. You will need to print the poster and fill it in with your contact details.
Notes and information for fundraising volunteers
Please note these documents will only be available to download until 31st March. They have been made available following the fundraising volunteer thank you events held at both our Midlands and Southern Centres.
- Example suite of partnership stories
- Gift Of Independence information document
- Gift Of Independence journey through the stages
- My Amazing Puppy – how to sell
My Amazing Puppy
Our My Amazing Puppy scheme allows members to sponsor a puppy from as little as £1 a week, supporting them through their training to become a canine partner.
- What do you get in a My Amazing Puppy pack? (poster)
- The My Amazing Puppy Registration Form (form)
- Choose your puppy April to June 2019 (poster)
- Promote our latest amazing puppies on all emails you send (image)
Gift of Independence
Our Gift of Independence scheme gives you the opportunity to play a vital role in the funding of an amazing life-changing partnership.
- Give the Gift of Independence (leaflet)
- Give the Gift of Independence (poster)
- The lifetime of a canine partnership (document)
- Gift of Independence sponsorship stages (poster)
- The canine partnership journey (poster)
Plan to take on a challenge to help us raise vital funds? Download our Challengers resources to help you promote your challenge to friends and family for sponsorship.
These resources include an empty belly poster, sponsorship form and images to use on your fundraising pages.
- Challengers Poster (Word Document to edit)
- Challengers Poster (Image)
- Challengers Sponsorship Form (PDF)
- Puppy image
- Partnership image 1, Partnership image 2
Throughout the year we will run exciting national events to raise awareness and vital funds. Below are the resources for our upcoming events.
London Walking Dog Show @ Kensington Gardens
- London Walking Dog Show @ Kensington Gardens poster (PDF)
Naseby Lodge Walking Dog Show
- Naseby Lodge Walking Dog Show poster (PDF)
Have an idea of a resource we can add?
Send an email to email@example.com with your idea, and we’ll see what we can do.