Join our Big Wag For The Big Give
The Big Give Christmas Challenge is back from Tuesday 27 November – Tuesday 4 December 2018!
This year, we are hoping to raise a fundraising total of £90,000!
That means that we need your help to raise £45,000, which will be match-funded by Champions who have pledged to double your donation!
£90,000 will make a significant difference to our work. We plan to use the money to:
- Source, train and place enough dogs to reduce our waiting list so that we can reopen it to allow for new applications. Find out more about our amazing dogs.
- Invest in the further development of our in-house breeding programme, recruiting more Brood Bitch Holders to care for our canine partner mums and help raise the next generation of assistance dogs.
- Increase the pass rate of our dogs by providing further training to our volunteer puppy walkers.
- Complete the kennel facilities at our Midlands Training Centre, in turn allowing for the training and placement of more dogs to support clients in the Midlands and North.
What is The Big Give Christmas Challenge?
Between midday, Tuesday 27 November and midday Tuesday 4 December 2018, any donations made online via The Big Give will be DOUBLED until we reach our fundraising target.
This means your generosity will go even further in our mission to transform the lives of people living with disabilities, by matching them with an amazing assistance dog.
During The Big Give Christmas Challenge, we will be encouraging all of our supporters to spread the word so that we can raise as much money as possible to reach our aims.
Help us to spread the word by sharing your #TheBigWag for The Big Give!
This year, to help promote the campaign far and wide we are inviting you to share your #TheBigWag to raise awareness of The Big Give Christmas Challenge!
Leading up to, and during the Challenge, we are encouraging supporters to tell their friends and family that their donation will be DOUBLED for a limited time if they take part.
All you need to do is:
- Record a short video clip of your dog wagging their tail!
- Share the video on your social media channels using #TheBigWag, tag Canine Partners and include the link caninepartners.org.uk/TheBigWag to find out more
- Encourage your friends and family to do the same!
Here is an example post you can use when sharing your video:
I am sharing a #TheBigWag to raise awareness of Canine Partners who are taking part in The Big Give #ChristmasChallenge18. Visit caninepartners.org.uk/TheBigWag to find out how you can help raise life-transforming funds to train more amazing dogs! 🐾
A date for your diary…
The campaign launches at 12pm on Tuesday 27 November – this is when we will be able to share the link where you can donate, and from then your donation will be doubled until we reach £45,000 which will be match-funded to get the grand total of £90,000.
Can we reach our target before the Challenge ends?
Add a reminder to donate to your Outlook Calendar/Apple iCalendar
Please download the below file, double-click to open and save to your Outlook or Apple iCalendar.
Add a reminder to donate to your Google Calendar
Thank you for supporting this campaign and spreading it as far and wide as possible! Stay tuned to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to be updated with the campaign’s progress as we strive to reach and maybe even exceed our target!