Information session helper
We hold regular information sessions at both our Southern and Midlands Centres to help educate groups and individuals about our work. Our wonderful volunteers help us run these sessions in a wide variety of ways such as assisting with car parking, selling merchandise, making teas and coffees, meeting and greeting, or even giving the talk and demonstration. Could you help?
- people who enjoy helping to raise awareness of our charity
- people who love getting involved and playing host (and clearing up afterwards!)
There are a range of tasks including:
- setting up chairs or equipment
- overseeing parking of cars
- meeting and greeting guests at the door
- serving refreshments for our visitors
- running the merchandise stall which sells Canine Partners’ products
- talking to the visitors about our charity
What is in it for you:
The knowledge that your help has meant hundreds more people know about our charity’s work, and more donations will make a difference to the number of dogs we can train for people with disabilities.
“I volunteer for Canine Partners because I love dogs and I want to use my time to help other people and make a difference to people with disabilities. My friend William and my husband Bob both help with the car park at Information Sessions too, so we make quite a team.”
Barbara, a volunteer who has helped at our Southern Centre Information Sessions for six years
Share this page
Register your interest or ask us a question.