November 2019 Midlands Centre Information Session
Saturday 16 November 2019
Come and see firsthand what our amazing dogs can do at one of our Information Sessions held at our Midlands Centre on Ashby Road, Osgathorpe, Leicestershire.
Our Information Session includes a presentation and a short film, a demonstration by our demo dog team, and a talk from an established partner about the difference their canine partner has made to their lives.
- A session lasts around 1½ hours
- We have plenty of easy parking and we are happy to take groups as well as individual bookings
- We do not charge an entry fee, but we do ask for a suggested £5 donation per person to help cover our costs for the event and refreshments
- For further information regarding bookings, please complete the enquiry form below
Attending an information session is a fantastic opportunity to find out more about Canine Partners, what we do as a charity and how you can support us to raise vital funds, enabling us in time to re-open our waiting list for those wishing to apply for a canine partner.
- Date: Saturday 16 November
- Time: 11am
- Location: Canine Partners Midlands Centre, Ashby Road, Osgathorpe, Leicestershire, LE12 9SR
- Contact name: Natalia Bonilla
- Contact number: 01530 225935
- Contact email: email@example.com
Please note that we do require a minimum of 30 people to be booked onto a session to make it viable to run. In the event that we do not reach minimum numbers, the session will be cancelled and you will be offered an alternative date.
Share this page
Register your interest or ask a question
Register your interest or ask us a question.