June 2019 Southern Centre Information Session
Saturday 8 June 2019
Come and see firsthand what our amazing dogs can do! Join us at an information session held at our Southern Centre on Mill Road, Heyshott, Midhurst, West Sussex.
Our Information Session includes a presentation and a short film, a demonstration by our demo dog team, and a talk from an established partner about the difference their canine partner has made to their lives.
- A session lasts around 1½ hours
- We have plenty of easy parking and we are happy to take groups as well as individual bookings
- We ask for a suggested £5 donation per person to help cover our costs for the event and refreshments
- For further information regarding bookings, please complete the enquiry form below
Attending an information session is a fantastic opportunity to find out more about Canine Partners, what we do as a charity and how you can support us to raise vital funds, enabling us in time to re-open our waiting list for those wishing to apply for a canine partner.
- Date: Saturday 8 June 2019
- Time: 11am and 2pm
- Location: Canine Partners Southern Centre, Mill Lane, Heyshott, Nr Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 0ED
- Contact name: Gemma Tupper
- Contact number: 01730 716012
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do require a minimum of 30 people to be booked onto a session to make it viable to run. In the event that we do not reach minimum numbers, the session will be cancelled and you will be offered an alternative date.
Share this page
Register your interest or ask a question
Register your interest or ask us a question.