June 2018 Midlands Centre Information Session
Thursday 14 June 2018
We would be delighted to welcome you to one of our Information Sessions held at our Midlands Centre on Ashby Road, Osgathorpe, Leicestershire.
Our Information Session includes a presentation and a short film, a demonstration by dogs in training, and a talk from an established partner about the difference their canine partner has made to their lives.
Attending an information session is a fantastic opportunity to find out more about Canine Partners, what we do as a charity and how you can support us.
- A session lasts around 1½ hours
- We have plenty of easy parking and we are happy to take groups as well as individual bookings
- We ask for a suggested £5 donation per person to help cover our costs for the event and refreshments
- For further information regarding bookings, please complete the enquiry form below
Due to an exceptionally high number of enquiries and a long waiting list, we have had to make the decision to prioritise applicants currently on our list, as well as exciting partners and their need for successor dogs. By attending one of our information sessions you are helping us to raise awareness about us as a charity, which will lead to us being able to raise vital funds and in time enable us to re-open our waiting list.
- Date: Thursday 14 June 2018
- Time: 11am, 2pm and 6:30pm
- Location: Canine Partners Midlands Centre, Ashby Road, Osgathorpe, Leicestershire, LE12 9SR
- Contact name: Sue Mulcaster
- Contact number: 01730 716022 – please select 1 for fundraising
- Contact email: email@example.com
Please note that we do require a minimum of 30 people to be booked onto a session to make it viable to run. In the event that we do not reach minimum numbers the session will be cancelled and you will be offered an alternative date.
How to book
Please contact Sue Mulcaster on 01730 716022 – (please select option one for fundraising) or fill in the enquiry form below.
Share this page
Register your interest or ask us a question