Take on the Forth Rail Bridge Abseil for Canine Partners!
Sunday 15 October 2017
Take on a challenge for Canine Partners and abseil from Scotland's iconic Forth Rail Bridge.
Join us in a unique challenge that allows you to throw yourself, SAS style, from a bridge which holds world heritage status – Scotland’s finest, the Forth Rail Bridge.
It’s a 165ft drop with a soft landing on the sandy beach below! A once in a lifetime opportunity and one we can’t wait for you to take on in aid of our amazing charity.
Last year was a fantastic success, with 10 brave volunteers taking on the challenge and raising almost £4,000! But this year, we want to raise even more to transform the lives of people with disabilities.
This year we have 15 places – but sign up quick, before they all disappear!
- Date: Sunday 15 October 2017
- Location: South Queensferry
- Entry fee: £20 (+ a small 81p card processing fee)
- Minimum sponsorship: £200
- Organiser: Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland
- Contact name: Dale Gormley
- Contact number: 0845 481 1915
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page
Sign up for the challenge
Register your interest or ask us a question