Bedford Puppy Party!
Thursday 16 March 2017
Meet our amazing puppies at our Bedford Puppy Party
and find out about becoming a Puppy Parent.
Want to meet some of our amazing puppies and find out what being a volunteer puppy parent is all about? Now is your chance!
Some of the things you can expect from our FREE Puppy Party:
- A welcome talk and introduction to Canine Partners – who we are, and what we do
- “What is puppy walking?” – The Satellite Coordinator for your area will explain all!
- A demonstration of exercises with some of our existing puppy parents to show you first hand what the training involves
- A chance to meet some of our puppies in training and talk to our puppy parents about their experience
If you like what you hear, you’ll get the chance to apply there and then or take an application pack home.
So come and help Canine Partners build more puppy power so that we can transform even more lives!
- Date: Thursday 16th March, 2017
- Time: 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Location: Happy Dog Training Centre, Bedford Rd, Clapham, Bedford MK41 6EJ
How to book
To book a place at this event, please fill in the enquiry form below and a member of our Puppy Department will confirm your place.
Help spread the word
To help us promote our Puppy Party, we’d be grateful if you could download any of the below materials and share them in your local area:
Share this page
Book your place
Fill in your details below to book a place at our Bedford Puppy Party