The Big Give Christmas Challenge is back for 2020
From midday on Tuesday 1 December to midday on Tuesday 8 December, we are asking for your help to raise £110,000. During this time, your money will be DOUBLED when you donate via The Big Give Christmas Challenge.
For one week only, any donations made online via The Big Give website will be DOUBLED until we reach our fundraising target of £110,000.
The Big Give Christmas Challenge 2020 is more important to our fundraising than ever since the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic has been that we have had to pause or cancel so many of our events and activities this year. We have had to adjust our ways of working to ensure we are Covid-safe, as well as adapting our methods of partnering assistance dogs with people living with physical disabilities to keep our clients, staff, volunteers and supporters safe.
The funds we raise during The Big Give Christmas Challenge will enable us to:
- Continue training our assistance dogs to help as many people living with physical disabilities as possible in the coming year.
- Ensure all our clients receive the highest possible levels of service and safety whilst in our care, adhering to all health and safeguarding measures required in a world with Covid-19 in it.
- Secure the future of Canine Partners financially, following the shortfall in income caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Give hope to the people waiting to be partnered with one of our amazing dogs until we have the funding in place.
- Providing suitable equipment for our frontline teams to work safely and in confidence with the vulnerable adults we help and giving our volunteers the tools they need to support these services.
When you donate from midday on Tuesday 1 December to midday on Tuesday 8 December, the money will be DOUBLED by our two champions, Candis Club and Colonel Alan Jukes, who have pledged to match your donation.
The incredible ability of our supporters to dig deep at the end of what has been a deeply difficult year, will mean we can go into 2021 with renewed hope and confidence that we can keep training dogs for future partnerships. A heartfelt thank you for supporting Canine Partners during The Big Give Christmas Challenge 2020.